We had so much fun at this email marketing seminar at the Microsoft Store in Arlington, Virginia. I met a lot of new people who I have kept in contact with over the years. One of the most exciting moments was when my photographer showed up without warning and blessed me with this AMAZING video. Thanks, Moyé!
Seminar: Constant Contact’s The Power of Email Marketing
Presenter: Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer & Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert
Venue: Microsoft Store Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Arlington, VA; (January 14, 2014)
Videographer: Profile Artist Moyé
Build the relationships that are key to your business success with easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing – leveraging social media marketing!
In this seminar, Romona provided tips to increase your email deliverability and open rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly, strategies for getting — and keeping — high-quality prospects, customers, and members.
Attendees learned how to:
– Become trusted email senders in the eyes of their prospects, customers, and members;
– Build their list, how to find and keep email list subscribers, offline, online and especially via social media;
– Get their sent emails opened and read;
– Turn their readers into more frequent buyers/visitors/donors;
– Target their communications;
– How to get the right message to the right people at the right time;
– Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty; and
– Enhance their email marketing with social media marketing — even if they didn’t have a social media presence!
Author: Romona Foster
Romona Foster is the Social Media Trainer and Consultant at Social Media How To’s with Romona. Romona teaches small businesses and nonprofits how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram — and the best practices of Email Marketing, Online Marketing, and Personal Branding. She is a featured contributor with Business2Community and is a Constant Contact Community blogger.